Creating Under the Confluence in OKC

Today is the 2nd annual Confluence Conference in Oklahoma City.

WTF is ConfluenceCon?

If the website doesn't give you a quick enough breakdown, see the most recent NewsOK article.
Best explained by the creator, David Christopher. He is the most interesting coffee date you will ever have in Oklahoma City.

                                   



Was it total bullshit? No.

I actually learned new things that helped my personal online content as well as professionally related.


  • Learned about janux from Adam Croom and took the massive online open course Chemistry of Beer because his 2013 #confluencecon appearance let me know what OU was offering (for free!) How else do you think I got that pretty beer badge to the right of this screen? 






    • If Royce Young doesn't break down twitter to you facebook banger types and having you turning new tricks, then you can GTFO of OKC....

    My 2014 Demand List


    1. No bitchassness or resting bitch faces allowed in or near building.
    2. I think number 1 can be fixed by those working the conference---to not only attain their attention to OPUBCO affiliated peeps. We are here to meet new people, not exclude them. 
    3. Oh yes, I would be VERY interested to know the diversity and gender statistics about today's attendee's. 
    4. I hope I meet people who are connected to science, science education or any sci-tech communication. Holla at me. I do science and love it.
    5. I also expect others to at least be somewhat football fans. I felt like a freak last year checking college scores. Help me and I will help you.
    6. I aim to find out if Social Jobworking can help me get a job. Tell me what I am doing wrong because I am social but that job search ain't working.

    May The Odds Be in Your Favor Today, OKC Digerati




    No comments:

    Post a Comment